[GAP Forum] advice needed

Hebert Pérez-Rosés hebert.perez at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 12:04:45 GMT 2011

Hi Igor,

I'm not an expert either, but I think that the best option is to create a
GAP package, that could later be used by yourselves and other people. There
are some directions and an example package in
http://www.gap-system.org/Packages/Authors/authors.html

Best regards,
Hebert Perez-Roses
The University of Newcastle, Australia