[GAP Forum] Help

Dr. Ashish Kumar Das akdasnehu at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 04:32:53 GMT 2011

Hi,
How about running the following program:

n:=90; # try with other values
i:=0;
Print("GROUP ORDER is ", "  ", n, "\n");
g:= AllSmallGroups(n);
  for xx in g do
i:=i+1;
Print( "\n", "SMALL GROUP", "("  , n, "," , i, ") =
",StructureDescription(xx), "\n","\n");
yy:= Set(List(xx,Order));
  for y in yy do
zz:= Number(xx, x -> Order(x)=y);
Print("order = ", y, "  ", "number of elts = ", zz,   "\n", "\n"); od;
od;

Ashish Kumar Das
Maths Dept.
NEHU, Shillong, INDIA