[GAP Forum] Michler Prize

R. Keith Dennis gap at rkd.math.cornell.edu
Sat Nov 6 01:29:57 GMT 2010

I just learned that the Ruth I. Michler Prize of the AWM is still open
for next year. It is a one term research position at Cornell (no
teaching) for a woman in mathematics who has recently received tenure
at some university.  It pays something like $46,000 for six months &
has a small travel supplement.  It's possible to stay longer if one
wishes to teach or has external funding.

There is no restriction on the field of the applicant, although it's
best if there are research groups in that area at Cornell.  The
original application deadline of November 1st has been extended.
Please see

http://sites.google.com/site/awmmath/programs/michler-prize

for further information; one can find even more by doing a search
with google.

Best regards,

Keith