[GAP Forum] "Crc mismatch"

Stephen Linton sal at mcs.st-andrews.ac.uk
Mon Oct 4 09:05:44 BST 2010

Dear GAP Forum,

This shouldn't happen, and suggests that your download might have been corrupted in some way. For instance, is it possible that you ran out of disk space
while downloading or unpacking the distribution? This can result in files being truncated.

Could you possibly go into the lib directory of your distribution, do ls -l and mail the output to support at gap-system.org?

Thanks

		Steve Linton