[GAP Forum] Forum Digest, Vol 82, Issue 1

Joachim Neubüser joachim.neubueser at t-online.de
Thu Sep 16 17:26:25 BST 2010

Dear Zahra sheikhaleslami

You wrote to the GAP Forum:
> hi
>
> i find gap software
>
> plese guid me to work with it

I take this as saying that you now have installed the GAP system or have
access to it in some other way and that you want advice how to use it.
Please read the page

http://www-gap.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/Doc/Learning/learning.html

of the GAP website, on which you find plenty of such advice. Of the
references given on that page I recommend in particular the 'Tutorial'
volume of the GAP manual and the 'introductory lessons' by Prof. Ed
Robertson, for which you find links on that page.

Hope this helps.       Joachim Neubüser

PS: By the way, in writing to the Forum please try to avoid copying a
dozen or more letters from the Forum correspondence as you did with your
last letter.