[GAP Forum] bad bags

Attila Egri-Nagy A.Egri-Nagy at herts.ac.uk
Sun Aug 29 19:13:24 BST 2010

Dear Alexander,

Yes, actually  in our script we save workspaces at several stages. I
checked it again and it turns out that we get this message when we run
out of memory then the next command tries to save workspace. I guess
that explains that.

Thank you for your help and sorry for missing that documentation entry.

best,
attila