[GAP Forum] manual

Lisette Brillemans lisette.brillemans at mensa.nl
Mon Jul 26 20:15:55 BST 2010

Dear forum-members,

I wonder if it is possible to obtain a printed reference-manual somehow.
Of course I could print it myself, but it would cost me more than eur.
60,=. Of course a hard-cover printed edition wouldn't cost much less,
but it would be an "official" book. Does it exist?

O yes, and, could you, if possible, change my account so that my
postings (including this and previous ones) no longer will appear in the
archives and thus on Google?
I don't want to these messages to be found there.

I would be very grateful for that!
(Else I should make a nickname and post here under that nickname, but I
more like doing it with my own name.)

With regards,

Lisette