[GAP Forum] [GAP Support] I think I found a bug.

Lisette Brillemans lisette.brillemans at mensa.nl
Tue Jul 13 14:54:46 BST 2010

Dear Max,

You're right. If you look at it this way you can say the answer given is
of course entirely correct. However I am still wondering why the
ordering of the second line in my example is somehow "unlogical"
compared to the other lines. Is there some inconsistency in the
algorithm? (I mean, why only when a = 2?)
But if that's not the case then I apologize.

Best regards,

Lisette