[GAP Forum] Range of List Iteration

Asst. Prof. Dmitrii (Dima) Pasechnik dima at ntu.edu.sg
Wed May 5 15:12:53 BST 2010

Dear Sandeep,

On 5 May 2010 21:51, Sandeep Murthy <srmurthy at brookes.ac.uk> wrote:

> I have two further questions:
>
> 1. Mac OS X 10.6.3 (Snow Leopard) is 64-bit ready, I believe.
> So where can I obtain a 64 bit version of GAP?  I cannot find it
> on the official GAP site.

you can compile such a version (for this you need Xcode, a free download
from Apple) from the source, that you can get from the GAP website.
The site cannot carry all the possible binaries...

Hope this helps,
--
Dmitrii Pasechnik
-----

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it, notify us and do not copy, use, or disclose its content. Thank you.

Towards A Sustainable Earth: Print Only When Necessary