[GAP Forum] GAP in teaching

Stephan Rosebrock rosebrock at ph-karlsruhe.de
Mon Apr 19 08:26:10 BST 2010

Dear Prof. Borovik,

   I have written a book for beginners in Group Theory using GAP
to learn Group Theory. It is in German. See

http://www.rosebrock.ph-karlsruhe.de/grpth/index.html

Best wishes

Stephan Rosebrock

Am So, 18.04.2010, 10:02 schrieb Professor Alexandre Borovik:

> Dear Colleagues,
>
> I happen to serve on the Education Committee of the London
> Mathematical Society and onthe  Research Committee of the Association
> for Learning Technology; in both incarnations, I am very much
> interested in getting a wider overview of uses of GAP in teaching.
>
> Could you please direct me to appropriate sources?
>
> Many thanks
>
> Alexandre Borovik
>

> - Professor Alexandre Borovik - www.maths.manchester.ac.uk/~avb/
> - Check my book/blog http://micromath.wordpress.com/
> - http://twitter.com/avborovik

*  Dr. Stephan Rosebrock                                *
*                                                       *
*  Paedagogische Hochschule Karlsruhe                   *
*  Bismarckstr. 10                                      *
*  76133 Karlsruhe                                      *
*  Deutschland / Germany                                *
*  e-mail:     rosebrock at PH-karlsruhe.de                *
*  home page:  http://www.rosebrock.ph-karlsruhe.de/    *
*  Tel:  0721-925-4275                                  *
*  Fax:  0721-925-4249                                  *