[GAP Forum] Segmentation Fault

Joe Bohanon jbohanon2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 12:11:59 BST 2010

I'm always impressed when someone finds a "bug" in robustly checked
software, even though I can't imagine why someone would legitimately need a
recursive list. :)

This immediately kills gap in Cygwin (no mention of a segfault).  I
duplicated the segfault on my Linux machine.

I know a few functions have "Recursion Depth Traps".  That's probably the
solution here.

Joe