[GAP Forum] ZeroMutable for a group ring module

Alexander Konovalov alexk at mcs.st-andrews.ac.uk
Wed Mar 24 22:21:46 GMT 2010

Dear Max, dear GAP Forum,

The description of Zero and ZeroMutable in the chapter "Domains and their Elements"
of the reference manual states these operations as primarily designed to be applicable
to additive elements rather than domains (only 'Zero' may be applicable to a domain,
which has to be in this case an additive magma-with-zero). This why ZeroMutable is
applicable to Zero(M) but not to M in the example in question.

Best,
Alexander