[GAP Forum] Structure description of a large group

Joe Bohanon jbohanon2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 23:14:44 GMT 2010

If you're running out of memory with the representation you're using,
you can try IsomorphismPcGroup.  Most algorithms tend to work faster
with that.  Note that since your group has 2 prime divisors, it must be
solvable, hence it has a PC presentation.  If you ever don't have a
solvable group, you can do SmallerDegreePermutationRepresentation.

Joe