[GAP Forum] question

Alireza Abdollahi alireza_abdollahi at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 7 06:38:57 GMT 2010

Dear Ms. Khamseh,

The point is that if G is a group of order p^n and p>= n, then the (nilpotenty) class of G is less than p. So it is possible to use Lazard Correspondence between
 nilpotent p-groups and Lie rings of class <p.  And in the case p>=n, one may find a "uniform" classification for all p-groups of order p^n with p>=n.

What remains, is to deal with the other values of p<n, the method here is completely computational (by means of using machin computation) and depends to
many technical tools.

Best Regards
Alireza Abdollahi
 Alireza Abdollahi