[GAP Forum] Loading Packages

Alexander Konovalov alexander.konovalov at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 21:41:16 GMT 2009

Dear Gabriel,

Could you please clarify which package do you mean, since GAP site
doesn't distribute a package
called 'genus'. What exactly the error message is? Does the problem
persist if you will unpack
the package in the /usr/local/gap4r4/pkg/ or in /home/temp/Desktop/gap/
pkg/ ? Are all package
dependencies stated in the PackageInfo.g file satisfied? Hope this
will help to locate the problem.

Best wishes,
Alexander