[GAP Forum] listing all semidirect products contd.

Dinesh Krithivasan dinesh_um at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 17 08:03:02 BST 2009

Hi all,
  This is a follow up to my earlier question regarding listing all semidirect products of two groups. Thanks a lot for your response Benjamin. I apologize to all for the triviality of the question. My background is not group theory and I am trying to play with GAP to better understand some of the concepts. What I am really looking for is a way to find all possible semidirect products of G with H for some arbitrary (but specified) groups G and H? For illustrative purposes, I had chosen G and H to be S_3 in my previous mail which turned out to be trivial. Thanks for the help and apologies for the multiple mails.

Regards,
Dinesh.