[GAP Forum] Two Days Group Theory Seminar in ISFAHAN, IRAN

Alireza Abdollahi a.abdollahi at math.ui.ac.ir
Tue Dec 9 07:39:03 GMT 2008

Dear Group and GAP Pubbers,

A two days seminar on Group Theory will be held at the Depratment of Mathematics, University of Isfahan, Iran,  during 12-13 March 2009.

Th goal of this seminar is to bring together many of the people in Iran who are working on Group Theory, to introduce their works to each other as well as to students and young researches. We also hope  to  create an atmosphere to exchange/share/know their ideas and current researchs. This seminar hopefully  will  serve as a place in which Ph.D./M.Sc. students get the benifit of ideas/guidance of the others.

The tentative plan is to have some talks of 50 and 25 minutes.

We sincerely invite all interested people in Group Theory   to help us by attending this seminar.

The following  URL (in Persian) can be used for Iranian to download the registration form and to get the necessary information.

www.sci.ui.ac.ir/~cem/1tdgs.htm

The others can  send an e-mail to me and ask of   Abstract Talk submission, visa form, regisrtation fee, accomodation, Hotel  Reserving, ...

Best Regards
Alireza Abdollahi

Department of Mathematics
University of Isfahan,