[GAP Forum] Brief GAP guidebook in Russian, version 3

Alexander Konovalov alexander.konovalov at gmail.com
Fri May 23 14:51:44 BST 2008

Dear GAP Forum,

I would like to announce the new edition (version 3.0.0, May 16 2008)
of the brief GAP guidebook in Russian. It is available now in PDF and
HTML formats here:
* http://ukrgap.exponenta.ru/gapbook/gapbook.pdf
* http://ukrgap.exponenta.ru/gapbook/chap0.html

Technical details that might be interesting to the wider GAP Forum
audience:
The guidebook is now converted into the GAPDoc format, and PDF and HTML
versions are produced using the GAPDoc package by Frank Lübeck and Max
Neunhöffer (http://www.math.rwth-aachen.de/~Frank.Luebeck/GAPDoc/index.html
).
Besides other benefits of using GAPDoc, I am happy that now all examples
from the document can be automatically validated using documentation
checking tools provided by GAPDoc.

Best wishes,
Alexander