[GAP Forum] Windows binaries for dynamic loading of modules

Alexander Konovalov alexander.konovalov at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 16:27:58 BST 2007

Dear Forum,

following the announcement of new experimental Windows binaries for
GAP 4.4.10
with the support of dynamically loaded modules and, as a consequence,
availability
of packages Browse, Edim and IO under Windows, I am happy to announce
the
corresponding Windows installer:

ftp://ftp.gap-system.org/pub/gap/windowsinstaller/
winbin4r4p10ED123IO23BR11.exe

that may be used if the previous GAP installation was made using the
Experimental
GAP Installer for Windows (http://ukrgap.exponenta.ru/wininst/
wininst.htm).

Please note that this is experimental work, and it is advised to
study the description
at http://www-groups.mcs.st-and.ac.uk/~neunhoef/Computer/Software/Gap/
winbinary.html
before any installation. Any feedback will be welcomed.

Best wishes,
Alexander