[GAP Forum] Announcement: new version of the AtlasRep package

Thomas Breuer thomas.breuer at math.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Jun 11 16:08:11 BST 2007

Dear GAP Forum,

I am happy to announce the release of version 1.3 of the AtlasRep package,
which provides a GAP interface to the famous Atlas of Group Representations.

The most important feature of this new version is
that the access to remote data works again,
so I suggest all AtlasRep users to upgrade to the new version.
(The access broke down when the original server in Birmingham stopped working,
and unfortunately more than just an address change was necessary in order to
switch to the new server in London.
I am sorry for the inconveniences you may have had.)