[GAP Forum] bugfix

Frank Lübeck Frank.Luebeck at math.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Oct 16 10:05:10 BST 2006

On Mon, Oct 16, 2006 at 10:33:18AM +0700, Vdovin Evgenii wrote:
> I've made an update via gapsync and then tried
> "ReadTest(Filename(DirectoriesLibrary("tst"), "bugfix.tst"));"
>
> Then GAP gave me
>
> + false
> - true
[...]

Dear Vdovin Evgenii, dear users of 'gapsync',

Thank you very much for this report. I have missed to copy one file
to the server data when updating to 4.4.8.

This will be corrected if you now call 'gapsync' again.

[With my incomplete update you missed the changes in the GAP kernel,
all of these are harmless and don't concern any serious bug.]

With best regards,

   Frank

--
///  Dr. Frank Lübeck, Lehrstuhl D für Mathematik, Templergraben 64,  ///
\\\                    52062 Aachen, Germany                          \\\