[GAP Forum] Computer Algebra Positions at Galway

Marcus Bishop marcus.bishop at epfl.ch
Wed Jul 26 13:27:09 BST 2006

Hi, Graham.
 I met you at Nikolaus last winter.
I've just submitted my GAP package (cohomology
of finite p-groups) to the
GAP people, and it's in the refereeing process now.
With any luck, they'll accept it :)

With regards to your posting, would doctoral positions
be possible? In short, I'm having problems with my advisor
and am in search of someone else to do a PhD with.
I see that you're only looking for postdocs, so I imagine
that it won't work out, but certainly worth asking, no?

Anyway, I hope you're well. Best of luck!
-marKus