[GAP Forum] farewell

Alexander Hulpke hulpke at math.colostate.edu
Mon May 22 18:42:52 BST 2006

Lieber Herr Neub"user,

We are very sorry to see you finally leaving the development of GAP and
both of us would like to take this last opportunity and thank you
for all your help and encouragement.

The GAP System would not exists without your enthusiastic interest and
your powerful support. From our time as diploma students in Aachen until
now it has been a pleasure for us to be members of the GAP group and it
has been fun to work with GAP. Thank you for initiating the system in
the
first place and for all your support throughout the years.

Both our professional careers (and without doubt those of many more
people)
have benefitted enormously from your advice and support. We also
would like
to thank you for that and for all the help that we got from you.

With the best wishes for your well-deserved retirement,

      Bettina Eick & Alexander Hulpke