[GAP Forum] Re: icosahedral group question

Rudolf Zlabinger Rudolf.Zlabinger at chello.at
Sun May 14 20:01:01 BST 2006

Dear Walter Becker,

At the first glance I understood, that you describe the Dodecahedron, beeing
the dual regular polyhedron of the icosahedron, therefore the rotation
symmetry for your "buckyball" is the icosahedral group, i was dealing with
in my messages. You can imagine it by replacing  the 12 vertices of the
icosahedron by the 12 pentagons of your "buckyball".

best regards, Rudolf Zlabinger