[jneubues: Re: [GAP Forum] find some information]

Joachim Neubueser joachim.neubueser at math.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Jan 17 16:23:30 GMT 2006

----- Forwarded message from jneubues -----

To: shirin fouladi <sh_fouladi at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [GAP Forum] find some information

Dear Shirin Fouladi,

On Mon, Jan 16, 2006 at 12:31:16AM -0800, you wrote to the GAP Forum:

> Dear Gap Forum.
> I Read in mathscinet a summery of this paper:
> " th.Exarchakos, LA-group.Math.Soc.Japan.33(1981)185-190"
> but unfortunately this jornal is not available in my country
> and I couldnot find the e-mail of writer.

The e-mail address of the writer is

texarcha at primedu.uoa.gr

The paper is  probably available in our library, if  you cannot get it
from the  author, just send me your  postal address and I  will try to
send you a Xerox. But please do understand that the GAP Forum normally
is not the address for such requests.

With kind regards  Joachim Neubueser

Prof. em. J. Neubueser
LDFM, RWTH Aachen