[GAP Forum] SAGE days 2006

David Joyner wdjoyner at comcast.net
Tue Dec 20 01:11:23 GMT 2005

Hello GAP Forum:

SAGE is a CAS which includes GAP, so we hope the following announcement
will be of interest to Forum list members.

We would like to invite you to participate and/or speak in an
NSF-sponsored workshop at UC San Diego on the weekend of February 4-5,
2006 on the computer algebra system SAGE and related software
(especially PARI, GAP and Singular).  Some funding is available.  For
more details, please see

           http://modular.ucsd.edu/sage/days1

There is no registration fee or deadline to confirm, though the hotels
listed at the above site fill up quickly, and it would be useful for
us to know whether you will be coming and what you might talk about if
you are speaking.

Best regards,

  William Stein and David Joyner