[GAP Forum] First VisualGUAVA release

David Joyner wdj at usna.edu
Tue Jun 28 14:02:12 BST 2005

Dear Sergio De Los Santos:

Very nice! I am a "hard Linux user", so can't try it out yet but I
hope to one day. Currently it does not seem to work under wine.

Thanks again for your work with GUAVA. I've added a link to it from the
GUAVA web page
http://cadigweb.ew.usna.edu/~wdj/gap/GUAVA/

I hope you will release the source code one day...

- David Joyner