[GAP Forum] Solving Cubic and Quartic Equations in GAP

Joachim Neubueser joachim.neubueser at math.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Jun 14 11:05:08 BST 2005

Dear Dursun,

you wrote to the GAP Forum in the context of the solution of cubic and
quartic equations:

> 	I recently installed Singular software package.
> 	I was wondering whether this could be done in Singular.
> 	Dursun.

As you have  experienced with previous questions of  yours, the people
of the GAP  group try to be helpful with  questions about GAP, however
this question really does not belong into the GAP Forum. Please see

http://www.gap-system.org/Contacts/Forum/forum.html

for a description of the function of the GAP Forum.

If  you  have questions  as  your  present  one on  the  functionality
provided by  other systems you  should contact the developers  of that
system, in this case see

http:/www.singular.uni-kl.de

Kind regards    Joachim Neubueser