[GAP Forum] GAP interface program web pages

David Joyner wdj at usna.edu
Tue Jan 25 20:38:31 GMT 2005

Hello GAP Forum:

2. I've written up some web pages which I think explain in simple
terms how to use some of the programs useful for making GAP easier
and/or nicer to interface. If they are useful, great. If you have
comments, I'd be happy to hear them.

2. The new web pages:
(a) Frank Luebeck's ReadNC GAP program allows the reading into GAP of
programs with multi-line comments:
http://cadigweb.ew.usna.edu/~wdj/gap/read_no_comments.html
(b) To run gap in emacs or xemacs (linux/unix only) see:
http://cadigweb.ew.usna.edu/~wdj/gap/gap_emacs.html
(c) To run GAP in color, see:
http://cadigweb.ew.usna.edu/~wdj/gap/gap_colors.html

3. I'd be interested to know if anyone gets GAP to run in emacs
in windows using intructions analogous to 2(b).

- David Joyner