[GAP Forum] groups of order p^n and exponent p

Siddhartha Sarkar sidhu at mri.ernet.in
Fri Dec 3 10:09:44 GMT 2004

Dear Prof. Stefan Kohl,

          The result you mentioned about the number of isomorphism types
of groups of order p^n, is probably by C.Sims London Math.
Soc.(3)15(1965) 151-166. Is there any similar result if one fixes the
exponent. Specially, is it known in case exponent p? Kindly reply.

          Thanks to both of you and Prof. Bettina Eick for the response
of my earlier mail(s); it was really of help. Sorry for including a long
mail last time. It was a mistake.

regards,
Siddhartha Sarkar