[GAP Forum] using GAP on windows

J.F. Huesman qphysics at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 24 04:15:20 BST 2004

While I am sure there will be more constructive answers, my suggestion would be
to ask your IT people to install Cygwin on the windows machines. I run Cygwin
on every windows computer I own, NT, 98SE, and XP OS's.
A symbolic link gap -> "install directory"/bin/gap.bat and you're up and
running.

Best luck to you,

J.F. Huesman