[GAP Forum] The new GAP web site

Joachim Neubueser joachim.neubueser at math.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Jul 28 10:40:19 BST 2004

Dear Julianne,

> Joachim,
> I have written a lab manual called "Abstract
> Algebra with GAP" that contains a series of
> exercises to use in a first undergraduate
> course in Abstract Algebra.  This lab manual
> can be found at:
> http://euler.slu.edu/Dept/Faculty/rainbolt/manual.html
>
> Would you like to include a link to this page
> from the "teaching" page of the GAP web site?
>
> Julianne Rainbolt

Thank you for sending me this  reference.  I have added a link to this
page on the 'teaching'  page of the GAP web site. Have  a look if this
is as  you like it  to be. I  have included a  link to your  home page
while  naming you as  an author.   If you  could send  me the  link to
J.A. Gallian's  homepage, I would like  also not just to  name him but
use that link as well.

I reply with copy to the GAP Forum because this is where your original
letter went and we  want to show in the Forum that  we try to react to
all letters, but further correspondence could then go just to me.

Kind regards     Joachim Neubueser