[GAP Forum] New features for the Polycyclic package ;

Bettina Eick beick at tu-bs.de
Mon Apr 26 09:10:33 BST 2004

Dear Claude, der GAP-forum members,

> That is why i was looking for implemeting a  direct method using
> linear equations on integer (cfr Holt)

As far as I know the method is not implemented in GAP and, of course,
you are very welcome to implement it. As you pointed out, this should
be possible as a modification of the existing extension code in the
Polycyclic package.

I will discuss the more technical questions of Claude in a direct
e-mail. If anyone else is interested in following this discussion,
then please let me know.

Best wishes,
             Bettina