[GAP Forum] Tuple attribute

Jose Joao Morais jjoao at netcabo.pt
Tue Dec 30 10:53:38 GMT 2003

Dear GAP Forum,

	I have defined an attribute (SemiDirectProductElmAction) for certain
tuples (elements of a semidirect product semigroup being constructed)
because I need to know this attribute to multiply elements of this new
semigroup, but it is not stored when I do

Setter(SemiDirectProductElmAction)(t, act);

	where "t" is the tuple and "act" an action.

	My question is: how can I store this attribute on each of these tuples?

	Sorry for using the list's old email address, but I got an "Out of
office" reply when sending to the new email address.

	Thank you,
	Jose Morais